As a naturopath, one of my main goals is to help you feel better and achieve great health. Are you always tired? I will help you take the next step, where you can finally take control of your health.
Here are some questions for you:
Want the energy to keep up with your kids and not flake on the couch each night – YOU CAN
Want to get rid of the bloating, uncomfortable wind and sore stomach – YOU CAN
Want to reduce your stress, so you are not awake at 3am worrying about it – YOU CAN
Want to feel and look great – YOU CAN AND YOU DESERVE TOO!
Mums always put themselves last, that’s a known fact! It is now YOUR time, to put yourself first and achieve that goal weight or get your energy up and reduce your stress, so you can go from grumpy mum to happy mum. Let’s get you smiling from the inside out!
When women work with me, I educate them on all the aspects of their health, including diet and nutrition. These are tools that they continue to use throughout their life to keep their health on track. They are also able to pass them onto their family ensuring they develop the same healthy habits.
With your commitment and a little helping hand from me YOU CAN achieve better health. Let’s be realistic though, I don’t sugar coat your health so if you are not ready to change a few things it’s not going to happen. You must be ready and willing to make change.
I work with lots of mums who suffer from:
- Low low low energy aka always tired!
- Poor sleep
- Tummy troubles – bloating, wind, constipation, uncomfortable after meals
- Stress, anxiety, worry – especially if it keeps you up at night
- Excess weight
My areas of expertise :
- Digestive problems –Irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhoea, constipation, bloating, wind, tender and sore stomach, fullness and uncomfortableness after meals
- Sleep disturbance – trouble falling asleep and/or staying asleep, waking between 2am – 4am
- Candida overgrowth – thrush, white coat on tongue, bloating
- Anxiety and stress
- Hypothyroidism/Hashimoto’s disease – underactive thyroid
- Weight loss
My qualifications :
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) 2007
- Bachelor of Medicines Management with Professional Honours in Complementary Medicine (currently studying)
- Member – National Herbalists Association of Australia
Sign up to my newsletter and receive FREE Recipes, Health News and Special Offers
What others say?
“I met Chantelle when I was feeling tired, actually exhausted would be a better word, overweight and beginning to feel that my head was not in the right space.
She listened to me, put me on a path that helped me immensely. I just needed someone to hold my hand for a bit. The weight came off, the energy came creeping back and the head was clearer.
I cannot thank her enough for walking me through this period and suggest if you feel anything like I did, let her take you by the hand and lead you through it”--- Rita
… When I first saw Chantelle I had a long list of gut problems due in part to Coeliac disease which I had been recently diagnosed with. Chantelle assisted with the healing of my gut which has left me free of pain and bloating as well as the need to be constantly near a toilet! . I would recommend her and the approach she takes with clients….--- Alex Lawrence
- Do you feel like your tank is constantly hovering just …Read More »
- Do you hop into bed each night so tired BUT …Read More »
- There’s nothing worse than coming home after a busy day …Read More »
- Many people experience bloating on a regular basis. But what …Read More »
- All About Adrenal Fatigue These days, everyone is always too …Read More »