I am passionate about helping tired and exhausted mums increase their energy and get back to feeling healthy.
I understand that women today play many roles both in the home, at work and in the wider community.
I’ve discovered over the last 13 years while working with tired and exhausted mums, that you are not very good at putting yourself first [actually, terrible at it!]. Then the guilt sets in, we feel like we are failing our kids when we just want to be their positive influence.
I’m a mum too and understand how hectic your days can be. That’s why I make sure my support and advice is practical, easy to follow and family friendly! I focus on your health and wellbeing, I’ll equip you to tackle the day-to-day challenges you face with the energy you need, while reminding you how to take care of yourself for the benefit of everyone.
I will help you build the tools you need to continue on a healthy path once you’ve finished working with me.
‘Now’s the perfect time to take the next step, where you can finally take control of your health.’
My Areas of Expertise :
- Low Energy Levels – get the energy you need to get you through your busy days
- Hot Flushes and Other Menopause Symptoms – supporting you through this transition
- PMS/PMDD – making the second half of your cycle bearable
- Thyroid Issues – underactive or overactive – let’s regulate your thyroid gland
- IBS and Bloating – heartburn, reflux, constipation, food intolerances, excess gas – resolve those uncomfortable digestive issues
- Sleep Problems – get the sleep you need for better energy the next day
My Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) 2007 (Australian College of Natural Medicine)
- Graduate Certificate in Evidence-Based Medicines (2017) (University of Tasmania)
- Member – National Herbalists Association of Australia